- Program Duration: Half Day Theory + Practical
- Max Participants: 10
Powered Pallet Truck Training
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who will be interacting with, operating, or working around Narrow Aisle Forklift trucks and equipment.
This half day Powered Pallet Truck Training Course provides competent instruction in the safe operating of Powered Pallet Trucks. This course works to reduce the risk of accidents (associated with Powered Pallet Truck equipment) by teaching participants how to recognize and control hazards, related to Powered Pallet Truck equipment. Participants will also be instructed on safe operating procedures and learn practical skills they can use while on the job.
- The Rules
- Types of Powered Pallet Trucks
- Main Parts and Control Systems
- Stability Factors
- Job Preparation
- Safe Operation
Final Theory Exam Practical Component and Final Evaluation
- Operator Reference Manual
- Final Theory Test
- Operator Practical Evaluation Form
- Certificate of Completion (valid for 3 years)
- An area with tables and chairs for the theory portion of the course.
- Silecio Inc. requires the equipment used for the practical portion of the course to be on-site and up to date with a yearly inspection.
- All trainees must come to class with CSA approved steel toe footwear and safety vest.
- In order to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate, each trainee must achieve a score of 75% or greater on the final test and successfully complete their practical evaluation.
This course is designed in accordance with CSA B335-04 Safety Standard for Lift Trucks, the Ontario Regulation 851 for Industrial Establishments and the Ontario Regulation 213/91 Construction Projects.