- Program Duration: Half Day (theory review + practical evaluation)
- Max Participants: 10
Powered Mobile Equipment Requalification Training
Who should attend Requalification Training?
Requalification Training, also known as Refresher Training, is given to operators who indicate that they need such training based on observed/demonstrated operational performance.
- Operators whose valid training period has expired
- Operators who have had a significant amount of time pass (as determined by the employer) without operating the powered mobile equipment
- Operators who have had an evaluation that indicates additional training is required
- Operators who have caused an accident or near-miss incident
- Operators who have been observed operating powered mobile equipment in an unsatisfactory manner
This half day Powered Mobile Equipment Requalification Training Course provides competent instruction in the safe operating of Powered Mobile Equipment. This course works to reduce the risk of accidents (associated with Powered Mobile equipment) by teaching participants how to recognize and control hazards, related to Powered Mobile equipment. Participants will also be instructed on safe operating procedures and learn practical skills they can use while on the job.
- The Rules
- Types of Powered Mobile Equipment
- Main Parts and Control Systems
- Stability Factors
- Job Preparation
- Safe Operation
Final Theory Exam Practical Component and Final Evaluation
As a participant of Powered Mobile Equipment Requalification Training Course, you will receive a digital wallet card as proof of your course completion. Certificate is valid for 3 years from the training date.
This course is designed in accordance with CSA B335-04 Safety Standard for Lift Trucks, the Ontario Regulation 851 for Industrial Establishments and the Ontario Regulation 213/91 Construction Projects.