- Program Duration: Half Day
- Max Participants: 20
- Price Per Participant at Silecio Facility: $175.00 per person
- Price at Your Facility (classes of 7 or more): $175.00 per person
- Price at Your Facility (classes of 6 or less): $1,050 flat rate
Silecio Inc. reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule any courses at a Silecio facility with registration of six (6) people or less. For our full terms & conditions, please visit Terms & Conditions page >>
Elevated Work Platforms
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who will be interacting with, operating, or working around elevated work platforms.
The Silecio Elevated Work Platforms Training Course trainers will provide operators with an understanding of the hazards associated with operating aerial lifting devices, as well as how to properly inspect for the safe operation of aerial devices.
- The Silecio Elevated Work Platforms Course reviews safe operating of:
- Self Propelled Elevating Work Platforms (Scissor Lift)
- Self Propelled Boom Supported Elevated Work Platforms (Example: Genie Boom)
- Truck Mounted Aerial Lifts
The Silecio Elevated Work Platforms Course combines seven modules, proven to provide an engaging and educational experience for those seeking aerial platform safety training. These modules include:
- Hazard Identification
- Warning Labels & Decals
- Devices & Operating Controls
- Pre-Operational Checks
- Platform Positioning
- Park Position
- Question & Answer
As a participant of Silecio’s Elevated Work Platforms Course, you will receive a wallet card as proof of your course completion. Certificate is valid for 3 years from the training date.
To receive a Certificate of Competency, the participant must achieve a passing grade on both the written in-class test and the practical skills evaluation.
Upon completion of the theory portion of the program, a hands-on practical evaluation is required to complete certification.
This course is designed in accordance with CSA B354.2-01 Self-Propelled Elevating Work Platforms, the Ontario Regulation 851 for Industrial Establishments and the Ontario Regulation 213/91 for Construction Projects.
We are SkyJack Certified